Sonoma Lavender - NEW! LEE ROY, the lavender pig

Sonoma Lavender - NEW! LEE ROY, the lavender pig Reviews



More Picture


I've always loved pigs, and something about this little pig's picture captivated me. Though I am well past the age of stuffed animals I ordered him. A couple of days after placing the order my best buddy, my dog of 11 years, died suddenly. I was inconsolable. Then my lavender pig arrived. There is something about his face that reminds me of my beloved dog. And his scent is soothing. I may look rather silly cuddling a stuffed animal at my age, but it is curiously comforting.

Sonoma Lavender - NEW! LEE ROY, the lavender pig Feature

  • Lee Roy the lavender pig.
  • Add comfort and soothing fragrance while these pillows elevate wrists to the optimal working height.
Warm up with Lee Roy Sonoma Lavenders newest addition. He is cuddly, warm, and offers a fragrant hug. He is so-o-o soft and filled with aromatic lavender and flax. Heat for one minute in the microwave. A great gift for young and old.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews


Love LeeRoy - MB - ohio
I love LeeRoy! He arrived just as perfect as he is pictured above. He is the perfect size to cuddle with, and the lavender insert is very soothing. I'm so glad I bought LeeRoy. Also, the shipping was lightning-fast.


Nov 07, 2010 21:25:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment